1. Lingerie and 2. Nightwear- Quite intimate gifts, but I guess every girl appreciates luscious lingerie, as we often choose comfy onesies instead ;). Both from H&M.
4. Fragrance set- is always a good idea because you get a whole package with a body lotion and often with a shower gel on a very good price. However, you have to know preferences of a gift receiver, if not it can go wrong :). My favorite one right now is Roberto Cavalli's Golden. Get it from Sephora.
5. Jewelry- Leopard print and big statement necklaces are huge at the moment. Get it from Lindex and Zara.
6. Gloves- Winter must-have. Loving those mixed material gloves from Zara.
7. Iphone/ Ipad case- something for a modern girl and technology freak . How cute is this little "Chanel" bag Iphone case from Kikkerland Design ? I adore it!
8. Sequin clutch- You can never go wrong with a sequin clutch that is perfect for an upcoming New Year's Eve party and afterwards it can always serve as a make up bag. This one is from Reserved, the other one from Ginatricot.